Monday, 3 February 2014

 photo corsicahighway_zps615e2429.jpg

Photos I snapped a while back - My sister on the beach in Corsica and various other locations.

With January finally behind us (wow, wasn't that a long, heavy slog?) is anybody else ready to ditch the jumpers pretty soon? Whilst sweaters with slip dresses or skirts -you decide- (ref. Christopher Kane, Burberry, Dior -SS14) are a personal favourite of mine to wear, I'm getting the itch to plan some fun things on the horizon. Locations on my hit list are ideally outside of a city living in one, (though I would never say no to a trip to New York City) Mexico, Indonesia, the Caribbean anybody? Regarding options a little closer to home, I think festivals are the way forward. Unluckily, for the second year running I have been unable to get my hands on that golden ticket to Glastonbury however, word goes round that Bestival is an equally as good option.

2 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous! i've been having a itch for wanderlust lately as well!

    xo, Liz

    http://oyouclassy.com
    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete