Saturday, 1 March 2014





 photo Untitled_zps30f858d5.jpg




Backstage Marques Almeida - AW/14

 Right from the tips of the fur stoles to the ends of the pointed-toe pumps, for AW/14 this collection, again, yelled a very loud C O O L. What else can be expected of the design duo who base their aesthetic on the nineties and noughties? Drawing inspiration from the heyday of the Chelsea Hotel, this season it was all about colour colour colour, pairing denim with slabs of shaggy fur and low slung hipster jeans. The trouser suit was also introduced in either a choice of acid-washed looking velvet or silk. I headed down to the depths of the Turbine Hall at the crack of dawn (6am on the dot) Tuesday 18th Feb to take some very candid looking photos. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos! What camera do you use?

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a canon film camera somewhere however I didn't have it with me on the day, I'm going to have to admit that I used a disposable, it's 35 mm film afterall? :-) xx

      Delete
  2. This outfit is awesome dear!!
    99999999 Kisses for your information. and 10000000 for your Ideas.
    Would you like to join my Giveaway??
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/
    http://sweetness-of-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete